NOTICE Regular COUNCIL MEETING/Budget Workshop Tuesday August 8, 2017
Notice is hereby given that the governing body of the Town of San Felipe will meet at 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday, August 8,2017 at the Town Hall
Council Meeting Room located at 927 Sixth Street for the purpose of considering the following agenda.
________________________ Bobby Byars, Mayor
August 8, 2017
I. Call to Order
II. Quorum Check
III. Opening Prayer
IV. Pledge of Allegiance
V. Approval of Minutes from previous meeting(s)
VI. Approval of Financial Statements and Bills for payments
VII. Reports: Police Department, Municipal Court, San Felipe-Frydek Volunteer Fire Department
VIII. Citizen's Comments
IX. Old Business: OSSF application, Building permits, keys to the lower pasture.
X. New Business:
1. Discussion and possible action concerning continued restoration for the Historic Methodist Church.
2. Discussion and possible action concerning a request from Mr. Anthony Brooks to place a single family home onto a .5 acre
tract of land located within the town limits of San Felipe, Texas.
3. Discussion, consider, and adopt resolution designating an administration service provider for the General Land Office Community
Development and Revitalization CDBG-Disaster Recovery application and project implementation.
4. Discussion and possible action concerning proposed community center.
5. Discussion and possible action on an ordinance amending the Town of San Felipe budget for fiscal year of October 1, 2016 through September 30, 2017.
6. Budget Workshop for the purpose of discussion/planning/input and direction to Staff on the proposed budget for the fiscal year beginning
October 1, 2017 through September 30, 2018.
XI. Executive Session: Pursuant to Government Code 551.074 the Town Council will meet in closed session to deliberate the appointment, employment
reassignment or duties of a public employee, to wit: recommended candidate for patrol officer position.
XII. Open Session: Council may take any appropriate deliberation and/or action form executive session.
I, Sue Foley, Town Secretary, certify that the above Notice of Special Council Meeting was posted at the Town Hall of the Town of San Felipe on, Friday, August 4, 2017 at 5:00 p.m., pursuant to the Texas Government Code Chapter 551 (Opening Meetings Act).
_________________________ Sue Foley, Town Secretary
THIS FACILITY IS WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE AND ACCESSIBLE PARKING SPACES ARE AVAILABLE. REQUESTS FOR ACCOMMODATIONS OR INTERPRETIVE SERVICE MUST BE MADE 48 HOURS PRIOR TO THIS MEETING. PLEASE CONTACT THE TOWN SECRETARY'S OFFICE AT (979) 885-7035 OR FAX (979) 885-0747 FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.
Texas Local Government Code Section 102.005 Notice
"This budget will raise more total property taxes than last year's budget by $1,220 which is 0.9910%, and of that amount $1,335.64 is tax revenue to be raised from new property added to the tax roll this year."