NOTICE REGULAR Council Meeting Tuesday June 11,2019
Notice is hereby given that the governing body of the Town of San Felipe will meet at 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday,June 11, 2019 at the Town Hall
Council Meeting Room located at 927 Sixth Street for the purpose of considering the following agenda.
________________________ Bobby Byars, Mayor
June 11, 2019
I. Call to Order
II. Quorum Check
III. Opening Prayer
IV. Pledge of Allegiance
V. Approval of Minutes from previous meeting(s)
VI. Approval of Financial Statement and Bills for Payment
1. Police Department
2. Municipal Court
3. San Felipe-Frydek Volunteer Fire Department
VIII. Citizen's Comments (3 Minutes: This is opportunity for visitors and guests to address the City Council on any issue. City Council
may not discuss and presented issue, nor may any action be taken on any issue at this time. (Attorney General Opinion-JC-0169)
IX. Old Business:
1. Discussion and possible action concerning building permits.
2. Discussion and possible action concerning keys to the lower pasture.
X. New Business:
1. Discussion and possible action to approve the 2017 Financial Audit Report from Haynie & Company CPA.
2. Discussion and possible action to approve an audit engagement letter from Haynie & Company CPA to perform the 2018
Financial Audit for the town.
3. Discussion and possible action to hire a full-time attorney for the town.
4. Discussion and possible action to accept bids for culvert replacement work.
5. Discussion and possible action concerning bids for the educational building.
XI. Comments and future agenda items from council.
I, Sue Foley, Town Secretary, certify that the above Notice of Regular Council Meeting was posted at the Town Hall of the Town of San Felipe on, Friday, June 7, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. pursuant to the Texas Government Code Chapter 551 (Opening Meetings Act).
_________________________ Sue Foley, Town Secretary
THIS FACILITY IS WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE AND ACCESSIBLE PARKING SPACES ARE AVAILABLE. REQUESTS FOR ACCOMMODATIONS OR INTERPRETIVE SERVICE MUST BE MADE 48 HOURS PRIOR TO THIS MEETING. PLEASE CONTACT THE TOWN SECRETARY'S OFFICE AT (979) 885-7035 OR FAX (979) 885-0747 FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.