NOTICE Regular Council Meeting Tuesday November 13, 2018
Notice is hereby given that the governing body of the Town of San Felipe will meet at 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday, November 13, 2018 at the Town Hall
Council Meeting Room located at 927 Sixth Street for the purpose of considering the following agenda.
________________________ Bobby Byars, Mayor
November 13, 2018
I. Call to Order
II. Quorum Check
III. Opening Prayer
IV. Pledge of Allegiance
V. Approval of Minutes from previous meeting(s)
VI. Approval of Financial Statements and Bills for payment
VII. Reports: Police Department, Municipal Court, San Felipe-Frydek Fire Department
VIII. Citizen's Comments (3 Minutes: This is opportunity for visitors and guests to address the City Council on any issue. City Council
may not discuss and presented issue, nor may any action be taken on any issue at this time. (Attorney General Opinion-JC-0169)
IX. Old Business:
1. Discussion and possible action concerning building permits.
2. Discussion and possible action concerning keys to the lower pasture.
3. Discussion and possible action to retain legal counsel to prepare job descriptions for the Town's employees and officers, to update the
Town's personnel policies.
4. Discussion and possible action concerning town ordinance enforcement.
5. Discussion and possible action authorizing Mayor Bobby Byars to execute a Land Lease of public property with Webber, LLC
X. New Business:
1. Discussion and possible action to award insurance bids for town employees.
2. Discussion and possible action concerning Interlocal Agreements for Law Enforcement.
3. Discussion and possible action to set a clean-up day for San Felipe residents and the number of dumpsters to be utilized.
4. Discussion and possible action concerning bids to repair the water well located at the town office area.
5. Discussion and possible action to adopt an ordinance regulating game rooms and amusement machines.
6. Discussion and possible action concerning street signs.
7. Discussion concerning Ordinance No.2017-2-AN ORDINANCE AUTHORIZING THE ISSUANCE AND SALE OF THE TOWN OF SAN FELIPE, TEXAS COMBINATION
TAX AND LIMITED PLEDGE REVENUE CERTIFICATES OF OBLIGATION, SERIES 2017.
XI. Executive Session:
1. Pursuant to Texas Government Code Section 551.071, the Town will meet in closed executive session to seek the advice of its attorney about
a proposed settlement offer relating to threatened litigation, to wit: TML IRP Claim #LB*0739, Claimant Sue Foley.
XII. Open Session:
1. The Town Council may take action on items discussed in closed session.
XIII. Comments and future agenda items from council.
I, Sue Foley, Town Secretary, certify that the above Notice of Regular Council Meeting was posted at the Town Hall of the Town of San Felipe on, Friday, November 9, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. pursuant to the Texas Government Code Chapter 551 (Opening Meetings Act).
_________________________ Sue Foley, Town Secretary
THIS FACILITY IS WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE AND ACCESSIBLE PARKING SPACES ARE AVAILABLE. REQUESTS FOR ACCOMMODATIONS OR INTERPRETIVE SERVICE MUST BE MADE 48 HOURS PRIOR TO THIS MEETING. PLEASE CONTACT THE TOWN SECRETARY'S OFFICE AT (979) 885-7035 OR FAX (979) 885-0747 FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.