NOTICE SPECIAL Council Meeting THURSDAY January 24, 2019
Notice is hereby given that the governing body of the Town of San Felipe will meet at 7:00 p.m. on Thursday, January 24, 2019 at the Town Hall
Council Meeting Room located at 927 Sixth Street for the purpose of considering the following agenda.
________________________ Bobby Byars, Mayor
January 24, 2019 February 12, 2019
I. Call to Order
II. Quorum Check
III. Opening Prayer
IV. Pledge of Allegiance
V. Citizen's Comments (3 Minutes: This is opportunity for visitors and guests to address the City Council on any issue. City Council
may not discuss and presented issue, nor may any action be taken on any issue at this time. (Attorney General Opinion-JC-0169)
VI. New Business:
1. Discussion and possible action to grant a Floodplain Permit for 1021 Kathy's Korner RV.
2. Discussion and possible action to approve project construction and advertising to bids for Peters/San Felipe Road.
3. Discussion and possible action to retain services from Mr. Steve Wilson of Wilson Engineering Company, PLLC.
4. Discussion and action regarding the merit payments to employees and contract labor.
5. Discussion and possible action to discuss the town communication procedures between administration, city council and others.
6. Discussion and possible action for a review of process of agenda by council members prior to its being published.
7. Discussion and possible action regarding 2017 Financial Audit.
8. Discussion and possible action regarding the current septic system "Designated Representative" for the Town of San Felipe.
9. Discussion and possible action to discuss accounting abnormalities.
10. Discussion and possible action to add a second regular city council meeting to the 4th Tuesday of each month.
11. Discussion and possible action to include a status update regarding the TCEQ clean-up requirements on the local burn piles.
VII. Executive Session: 1. Pursuant to Government Code 551.074, the Town Council will meet in closed Executive Session to deliberate the
appointment, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline of the following public officer(s): Ross Fischer, Town Attorney
VIII. Open Session: 1. The Town council may take action on items discussed in closed session.
IX. Comments and future agenda items from council.
I, Sue Foley, Town Secretary, certify that the above Notice of Regular Council Meeting was posted at the Town Hall of the Town of San Felipe on, Friday, January 18, 2019 at 5:30 p.m. pursuant to the Texas Government Code Chapter 551 (Opening Meetings Act).
_________________________ Sue Foley, Town Secretary
THIS FACILITY IS WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE AND ACCESSIBLE PARKING SPACES ARE AVAILABLE. REQUESTS FOR ACCOMMODATIONS OR INTERPRETIVE SERVICE MUST BE MADE 48 HOURS PRIOR TO THIS MEETING. PLEASE CONTACT THE TOWN SECRETARY'S OFFICE AT (979) 885-7035 OR FAX (979) 885-0747 FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.