TOWN OF SAN FELIPE Regular Council Meeting Tuesday
November 14, 2023
Notice is hereby given that the governing body of the Town of San Felipe will meet at 7 p.m. on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at the Town Hall
Council Meeting Room located at 927 Sixth Street for the purpose of considering the following agenda.
The public may listen to the meeting by dialing in to the following toll-free number: Tel: 1-346-248-7799,
Meeting ID: 822 9003 5808, Passcode: 503373.
Please note: Anyone wishing to address the Town Council must submit their written comments by emailing email@example.com. Comments must
be received before 5:00 P.M. on November 14, 2023. Written comments will be provided to the Council.
________________________ Bobby Byars, Mayor
November 14, 2023
I. Call to Order
II. Quorum Check
III. Opening Prayer
IV. Pledge of Allegiance
V. Approval of Minutes from previous meeting(s)
VI. Approval of Financial Statements and Bills for payment
a. Police Department
b. Municipal Court
c. San Felipe-Frydek Volunteer Fire Department
VIII. Citizen's comments (3 Minutes: This is the opportunity for visitors and guests to address the Town Council on any issue. The Town Council may not discuss any
presented, issue, nor may action be taken on any issue at this time (Attorney General Opinion - JD- 0169).
IX. OLD BUSINESS:
1. Discussion and possible action concerning a building permit application from the following: Estebar Moreno, Manuel Villagomez and Valeria M. Villagomez,
2. Discussion and possible action concerning keys to the lower pasture for the following: Grady Zbranek and Jordan Zbranek, Kevin Hayes and Jackie Hayes.
3. Discussion and possible action concerning bids for fencing at festival grounds.
4. Discussion and possible action concerning update on parade progress.
X. NEW BUSINESS:
1. Discussion and possible action to award insurance bids for health, life, and dental insurance bids for town employees FY 2023-2024.
2. Discussion and possible action concerning repairs at Town Hall building.
3. Discussion and possible action concerning to adopt a resolution for Battle of Fireworks.
XI. Comments and future agenda items from council.
I, Sue Foley, Town Secretary, certify that the above Notice of Regular Council Meeting was posted at the Town Hall of the Town of San Felipe on, Thursday, November 9, 2023 at 5:30 p.m. pursuant to the Texas Government Code Chapter 551 (Opening Meetings Act).
________________________ Sue Foley, Town Secretary
THIS FACILITY IS WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE AND ACCESSIBLE PARKING SPACES ARE AVAILABLE. REQUESTS FOR ACCOMMODATIONS OR INTERPRETIVE SERVICE MUST BE MADE 48 HOURS PRIOR TO THIS MEETING. PLEASE CONTACT THE TOWN SECRETARY'S OFFICE AT (979) 885-7035 OR FAX (979) 885-0747 FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.