TOWN OF SAN FELIPE Regular Council Meeting Tuesday January 10, 2023
Notice is hereby given that the governing body of the Town of San Felipe will meet at 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday, January 10, 2023 at the Town Hall
Council Meeting Room located at 927 Sixth Street for the purpose of considering the following agenda.
Due to the COVID-19, any citizens or applicants that wish to speak at the meeting are encouraged to attend virtually, as the number of people in the chambers will be limited
due to physical distancing. Facial Coverings are not required, but highly recommended, and will be available for any that need one.
The public may listen to the meeting by dialing in to the following toll-free number: Tel:1-346-248-7799, Meeting ID: 847 7983 7634
Please note: Anyone wishing to address the Town Council must submit their written comments by emailing email@example.com. Comments must
be received before 5:00 P.M. on January 10, 2023. Written comments will be provided to the Council.
________________________ Bobby Byars, Mayor
January 10, 2023
I. Call to Order
II. Quorum Check
III. Opening Prayer
IV. Pledge of Allegiance
V. Approval of Minutes from the previous meeting(s)
VI. Approval of Financial Statements and Bills for payment
VII. Reports: Police Department, Municipal Court, San Felipe - Frydek Volunteer Fire Department
VIII. Citizen's comments (3 Minutes: This is the opportunity for visitors and guests to address the
Town Council on any issue. Town Council may not discuss any presented issue, nor may action be taken on
any issue at the time. (Attorney General Opinion - JD-0169)
IX. Old Business:
1. Discussion and possible action concerning restrooms at the Old Town Hall.
2. Discussion and possible action concerning the festival grounds and lake.
X. New Business:
1. Discussion and possible action on an ordinance amending the municipal budget for the 2022-2023 Fiscal Year.
2. Discussion and possible action on the acceptance of a monetary donation to the Town of San Felipe for the purpose
of supporting public programs.
3. Discussion and possible action on the selection of depository services for municipal funds and authorize the issuance of notice
to local banks, credit unions, and savings associations.
4. Discussion and possible action concerning dedication for the Old Town Hall and lake.
XI. Comments and future agenda items from council.
I, Sue Foley, Town Secretary, certify that the above Notice of Special Council Meeting was posted at the Town Hall of the Town of San Felipe on, Friday, January 6, 2023 at 5:25 p.m. pursuant to the Texas Government Code Chapter 551 (Opening Meetings Act).
_________________________ Sue Foley, Town Secretary
THIS FACILITY IS WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE AND ACCESSIBLE PARKING SPACES ARE AVAILABLE. REQUESTS FOR ACCOMMODATIONS OR INTERPRETIVE SERVICE MUST BE MADE 48 HOURS PRIOR TO THIS MEETING. PLEASE CONTACT THE TOWN SECRETARY'S OFFICE AT (979) 885-7035 OR FAX (979) 885-0747 FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.